Let’s learn to play free YouTube videos or music in background while using other apps parallelely without downloading any application and paid subscription.
But it’s a bit tricky. So go through everything carefully. You have to follow the given steps to do so. It’s very easy for those who understands better.
1. Open your CHROME browser. We are using Chrome because it is pre-installed in almost every Android OS device.
2. Click on three dots at the top right corner and click on ‘Request Desktop Site’. Follow the image below for ease.
3. Now in the URL box type:. www.youtube.com You can copy it from here for ease
4. You will now receive an interface which is similar to that of desktop YouTube.
5. Now you have to allow notification for this site so that you can easily operate it while doing your other work.
6. Now you have to search for your desired video and make it play normally. You will notice a different interface than that of a mobile app because we are using desktop version of the site.
7. After the video starts playing you have to click on your HOME BUTTON.
8. After pressing home button you will notice a operating pannel in your notification area. You can pause and resume the video from there.
Now you can enjoy many things parallelely at a time. If you really want to download some application for this, then you can install UC TURBO or Vidmate from Google Play Store. If you want to make it ad free then you have to get the paid subscription.
Hope this helped you!!!🙂🙂.
Coming soon:. How to use paid version of YouTube for free 100%. Wait for our next blog. Thank You